[AG-TECH] How to get on NCSA mud?

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 17 14:51:53 CST 2003

open TKmoo as a separate application, go to Worlds, setup a new World, use
venues.ncsa.uiuc.edu, port 7777, put your character and passcode
in...  this is possibly your ncsa mud character and the passcode from when
you log into the NCSA Scheduler.

mary

At 02:18 PM 12/17/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>For the first time, I'm running a meeting in the NCSA Optiverse venue
>and I find that the MUD failed to run, and I can find no other
>information about how to get access to the NCSA mud.  Help?  Thanks
>--
>David E. Bernholdt                   |   Email: bernholdtde at ornl.gov
>Oak Ridge National Laboratory        |   Phone: +1 (865) 574 3147
>http://www.csm.ornl.gov/~bernhold/  |   Fax:   +1 (865) 576 5491

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297