[AG-TECH] tkMoo disconnects after moving between venues

Marius Schamschula marius at caos.aamu.edu
Tue Dec 9 12:49:53 CST 2003

Hi there,

I've been having an intermittent problem (more often than not) with
tkMoo (running under Win XP). The clipping bellow illustrates what I
see in the tkMoo window:

<quote>
Move to #230 by request of web interface

Welcome to the Access Grid Virtual Venue MOO server.
Connection closed

Move to #1327 by request of web interface

Connection closed

Move to #1984 by request of web interface

Connection closed

Move to #1327 by request of web interface

Welcome to the Access Grid Virtual Venue MOO server.
Connection closed

Move to #1984 by request of web interface

Connection closed
</quote>

Is there anything that I need to look for?

Marius
--
Marius Schamschula, Ph.D. - Optical Physicist, Mac, and Network
Coordinator