[AG-TECH] RE: **ACE-grid** ACE Collaboration services - A discussion document

John Brooke John.Brooke at man.ac.uk
Sun Aug 31 11:04:07 CDT 2003

Dear Brian,
          The University of Manchester would be very interested in this.
Please avoid September 10th if you can because we are trying to set up a
European project that will link with future AccessGrid developements and
we are having a consortiu project meeting on that day. I think that the
moves to defining collaboration services are very important to us and we
would like to be involved. Details of our proposal (called REALISTE) are
at

http://www.realiste.org

We assume that you are referring to a meeting via AccessGrid.
                    John Brooke