[AG-TECH] Certificates

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 28 11:03:51 CDT 2003

Hi George:

I know I signed one of your requests over the past couple days.  If you
start the CertificateRequestTool again, it should show you the status of
your certificate requests, and allow you to import the resulting
certificate(s).  If you have any problems with this process, please do
let us know.

As for verisign:  The transitional venue server is not supporting
certificates issued by verisign at this time, so that is not recommended.

Tom