[AG-USERS] Re: [AG-TECH] WPI Article in ProAV magazine.

Frank Sweetser fs at WPI.EDU
Tue Aug 26 16:05:50 CDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 02:51:39PM -0600, Jimmy Miklavcic wrote:
> I checked www.proavmagazine.com but only the three main stories were on
> the web site. Maybe Joseph can scan it in and post it to the group? If I
> get some time, I'll see if I can scan it.

I don't believe that Joe is on this list.  He's a member of the ATC group,
which handles all of the audio visual equipment on campus.  While they were
involved in purchasing and configuration of the cameras, gentner, etc, they
don't have anything to do with the Access Grid side of things.

I'll talk to Joe and see if I can get a copy of the article, though!

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu
WPI Network Engineer