[AG-TECH] Node management on Linux (2.1.1)

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 26 16:02:59 CDT 2003

Hi Randy,
When running in linux, the standard (and simple) way to start everything
is with the --personalNode option.  In windows, the option is included in
the shortcut.

So starting the client with
>  VenueClient.py --personalNode
should solve your problem with Manage my node.

Note that you can start the NodeService and ServiceManager separately, but
--personalNode is easier.

Eric