[AG-TECH] Seeking test room participants

Don Morton Don.Morton at umontana.edu
Mon Aug 25 19:33:00 CDT 2003

Howdy folks, I appreciate everybody's response to this request.
I want to make it clear that this is to be a low-budget, unexciting
presentation.  Frankly, it's a "fill-in" because some folks who
were supposed to present a fire modeling demo bowed out
(probably because of real fires to deal with!), so guess who
was next on the list!

All I have time to setup is plugging my laptop into a network
and projector, showing the locals a few slides, then invoking
vic and rat in the test room with a couple of sets of headsets
to allow the kiddies to see what it's all about.  So please, don't
anybody go out of your way on this one - it's really just saying
hi to curious onlookers :)

For those who have asked, QuickBridge coordinates for getting
into the Test Room

vic agvvs.cs.umt.edu/50028
rat agvvs.cs.umt.edu/50030

Thanks!

Don Morton

--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana