[AG-TECH] Seeking test room participants

Don Morton donmorton at fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 25 15:15:36 CDT 2003

Howdy,

I've been tasked at the last minute to do some sort of PIG demo
for a group of students from the Inland Northwest Research
Alliance Subsurface Science Graduate Program (INRA SSGP,
for those of you who like acronyms).  I haven't figured out
exactly what I'm going to do, but I figure it will involve trying
to do some sort of quick, simple interaction with a couple of
remote folks in the Test Room.

If a few of you are able to jump in the Test Room roughly between
17:15-17:45Z (11:15-11:45 Mountain) tomorrow (Tuesday), it would
be much appreciated.

--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana