[AG-TECH] Using old certs in AG 2.1.1 and Linux

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Mon Aug 25 14:52:50 CDT 2003

I haven't used the Linux AG 2.x as much as Windows, so perhaps this is old
news - or it's something new with 2.1.1.

I need to install a cert that I already possess - is there a tool for
that?  Right now, on this machine (a new install on Linux), when I tried to
run the VenueServer.py, it complained that /root/.AccessGrid didn't exist,
which was true.  So I ran the NodeSetupWizard, which helpfully brought up
the Cert Request tool.  This did create the /root/.AccessGrid directory and
a bunch of subordinate directories.  But how do I get one of my already
created certs installed into this tree?

Please feel free to bop me on the head with the pointer to the appropriate
docs, if they exist.

Thanks!

-randy