[AG-TECH] Sharing Handwritten Presentation Slides on AG ?

Jay Beavers jbeavers at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 19 15:07:07 CDT 2003

ConferenceXP has a shared powerpoint/whiteboard tool called "Classroom
Presenter" that sends data over Rtp and is built on top of the Tablet
PC.

It also captures the ink using the Tablet PC SDK, so you get high
quality oversampled ink strokes with smoothing, colors, widths,
transparency and such.  This application was written by Richard Anderson
and team from University of Washington on top of the Conference Api and
Rtp Api that is part of ConferenceXP.

See http://www.ConferenceXP.Net for details and download links to
binaries and source code.

 - jcb