[AG-TECH] Upgrading from Access Grid Toolkit 1.0 to 2.1

Glover George dime at gulfsales.com
Tue Aug 19 13:16:16 CDT 2003

Hi,

            I was considering upgrading our access grid node here at USM
from the old version 1.0 that we're using to 2.1.  My question is, is
there any reason to do this?  Is it needed, or will it be needed.  Can I
expect any problems?  I hoped to start with fresh installs of Windows XP
on the Control and Display machines, and RedHat 9.0 on the audio and
video machines.  What are you're suggestions?  How much time can expect
to get it up and running (by this I mean, won't I require a certificate
to be returned to me by Leggett at mcs.anl.gov?).

Thanks in advance.