[AG-TECH] AGTk 2.1 Released

Cindy Sievers sievers at lanl.gov
Mon Aug 18 15:57:27 CDT 2003

I got a little farther, the venue client came up, but when I tried to enter
the venue, I got a very vague message saying "you have not entered the
venue. An error occurred. Please try again. Would you like to enter an
automated error report?"
I select no, then I am in the venue (or at least I can see the exits, the
apps, etc) but no vic or rat.

At 02:20 PM 8/18/2003 -0600, Darin Oman wrote:

> >It brought up the "Startup" message
> >BOX labelled "Loading Venue Client", the blue bar moved all the way
> >across & then ... it just hung ....
>
>The exact same thing happened to me.
>
>Darin

Cindy Sievers           Los Alamos National Laboratory
sievers at lanl.gov        Group CCS-1 MS B287
tel:505.665.6602        Advanced Computing
fax:505.665.4939        Los Alamos, NM 87544