[AG-TECH] Sharing Handwritten Presentation Slides on AG ?

Gheni Abla abla at fusion.gat.com
Mon Aug 18 15:12:17 CDT 2003

Hi,

We are planning to use AG technology for our weekly Collaborative
Science Meeting.  But not all of the presentation slides for the meeting
are available in electronic format ( only in transparency/viewgraphs ).
We tried to focus the VC-C4 camera on the projection screen, but it
doesn't seem have enough resolution. I am wondering is there any better
way to share/broadcast handwritten slides on Access Grid?  Any help or
information will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Gheni Abla