[AG-TECH] video card question

Cindy Sievers sievers at lanl.gov
Mon Aug 11 15:10:45 CDT 2003

OK, I looked in the archives, and maybe I'm missing something.....
What video cards are people using in PIG nodes (single machine XP) for
multiple camera video capture?
I had 4 Hauppauge WinTV cards in my room based node (video machine running
linux). But when I rebuilt the room node on a single XP machine with only 2
available PCI slots, vic won't recognize even two Hauppauge cards.  The PIG
node seems to run everything else just fine, but I really need 4 cameras.
What are others using for video capture on the PIGS?

Cindy Sievers           Los Alamos National Laboratory
sievers at lanl.gov        Group CCS-1 MS B287
tel:505.665.6602        Advanced Computing
fax:505.665.4939        Los Alamos, NM 87544