[AG-TECH] beacon, vtc, multicast???

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 8 10:01:05 CDT 2003

The use of 7777 is historical; moo servers have used that by default for a
long time.

I'm reluctant to just change the port it's listening on. I think I've
figured out how to add another port; are there any others in that range
that folks know are commonly blocked? I'll have to get the firewall folks
here to open up a conduit for this before it'll be usable.

What you can do now is connect using the MOO proxy server running on the
same host, port 7779.

--bob