[AG-TECH] Have you seen this?

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Mon Aug 4 13:16:41 CDT 2003

Larry,

I'll jump in... Yes. Guess it's not so new, was my first time to
SIGGRAPH. Some of the topics centered around improvements to what I see
in the ibm research page there - although the M&M demo was there again
this year. Now I understand the BlueSpace reference they were making.

I still recall a system that locked a spotlight on a person and you
could not shake it at all even with dozens of other people around. Ah,
found the reference: http://www.accessproject.net/

Other discussions centered around how humans perceive and interact with
an interface.

-John Q.

--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.
Computer Manager / Louisiana Biomedical Research Network