[AG-TECH] Venues with no streams in AG2.0?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Mon Aug 4 11:31:13 CDT 2003

I don't see any obvious way to have a venue that contains no streams in
2.0.  I presently have my AG1.x lobby configured for no streams, because it
seems to conform more to people's expectations here - that this is a
jumping off point, rather than a meeting place.

There doesn't seem to be an 'off' switch in the venue configuration.  I
don't want the dynamic addressing to take control, since that would mean
that I might end up using an address that isn't allocated to me.

-randy