[AG-TECH] Small Scale Node

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Mon Aug 4 10:56:41 CDT 2003

You might want to investigate the G-Ware application.  I've been running it
on a newly set up node, and although I haven't beat on it extensively, it
seems to have a much smaller impact on my machine.  Granted, the machine is
a dual 2.8GHz Dell 650, but so far it seems much better behaved than the
APWare application.  I'm also running Windows XP.

-randy