[AG-TECH] Re: Upcoming Alliance All Hands Meeting

Lex Lane lex at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 23 11:35:40 CDT 2003

In follow-up to Dan's note last week, please remember that most of the Alliance All Hands Meeting will be accessible and open to all sites via the Access Grid.  This includes the afternoon EOT session on Wednesday, April 30, and plenary sessions Thursday (including NSF/CISE director Peter Freeman's presentation and a Cyberinfrastructure futures panel) and Friday.  If you are interested in participating, please check with your local AG operator and refer to the online meeting agenda (URL below).  Although we have over 200 registered attendees that will be in Urbana, we hope to see many more Alliance expedition/team participants attending the non-travel way!

AG-tech folks - Jackie Kern would like to do a test cruise on Monday at 2pm CT see: http://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/meetingdetails.asp?MID=1096

If your site is planning to participate, please let Jackie (jkern at ncsa.uiuc.edu) and me know.

Thanks, and see you next week.

Lex