[AG-TECH] PIG Specifications

Nolan, Kevin [NCSUS] knolan at ncsus.jnj.com
Thu Apr 17 07:12:55 CDT 2003

Jay -

We have two type's of plasma brands in our lab -

1)  The Sony 42inch Plasma - which is costly once you start adding the
option cards
2)  We have been using the NEC Plasma Syncs - they come in many versions and
we have the PlasmaSync - 42MP1 and 50MP1.  These work great with native and
HD sources.  You could have 2 640X480 pictures no problem.

Kevin