[AG-TECH] vv2.mcs.anl.gov not synchronized with AGv1.2 venue server?

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu
Wed Apr 16 20:56:40 CDT 2003

I finally got beta3 working, and I can see all of the various venues on vv2,
and sucesfully move around - but I can't see anyone else, even people I know
are currently in the same venue via AGv1.2.  I tried going to the test room via
Node Management -> Debug -> Test Room.  It seemed to work, but I still couldn't
see others in the test room, including a 1.2 node that is on the same subnet as
I am.

Any suggestions on what else I might check?

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu
WPI Network Engineer