[AG-TECH] PIG Specifications

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 16 15:58:44 CDT 2003

So many newer video cards can do this resolution natively now. I know
that the NVidia Geforce 3's and greater can and that the Matrox Parhelia
and G450's can as well. It's easier under windows to do this but it
should be possible under linux as well.

The big problem with plasma's are their size. If you're further than 6
or so feet they're harder to view and use effectively.

My 2c.