[AG-TECH] video capture / sound cards in one machine

Impey, Roger Roger.Impey at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Thu Apr 10 14:00:42 CDT 2003

Hi:

This has been covered before.

The old WinTV PCI cards are not 3.3 volts compatible, and so will not fit
the 64 bit slots.

I don't know of any 3.3 volt TV cards. (Wish I did)

There are a couple of 32 bit quad capture cards, try doing a Google search,
for the Eagle Quattro or Falcon Quattro cards. However, I don't think they
are 3.3 compatible, and so would need an old 32 bit PCI slot.

I don't know about 64 bit capture cards.

       Roger