[AG-TECH] AGT2 globus certificates ...

darran.edmundson at anu.edu.au darran.edmundson at anu.edu.au
Sun Apr 6 18:35:20 CDT 2003

I am having a problem getting a globus certificate
for AGT2.  It seems simple enough - accept the default
suggestions, fill in the rest with reasonable values,
and email the request off to Ti Leggett.  According to
Ti though "this certificate cannot be signed because
the organization and/or organizational name do not
match the CA's."

I've taken a screen capture of the values used
in forming my certificate request:
   http://anusf.anu.edu.au/~dee900/Globus/
I'd greatly appreciate someone taken a quick look
and telling me what I'm doing wrong.

Cheers,
Darran.