[AG-TECH] AGDP volunteers always welcome!

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Wed Sep 25 13:40:46 CDT 2002

Hi everybody,

Most of you are familiar with the Access Grid Documentation Project
(http://www.accessgrid.org/agdp/). I hope that our documents have helped
a lot of people install and use AG nodes since we first started
publishing them on the web about 16 months ago; the AGDP is the primary
source for AG user documentation.

The AGDP is a resource created by and for the community, and as such
we're always looking for more people to get involved: writing documents,
testing step-by-step instructions, helping with document format
conversion, and more. If you're interested in getting involved, here are
a few links to help get you started:

	Access Grid Documentation Project Authors' Guide
	http://www.accessgrid.org/agdp/guide/authors-guide.html

	Wish List and Works in Progress
	http://www.accessgrid.org/agdp/wishlist.html

	AGDP Mailing Lists
	http://www.accessgrid.org/agdp/mailinglists.html

And as always, please send any comments or questions about AGDP
documents directly to the authors themselves. Questions or comments
about the AGDP in general should be sent to
agdp-coordinate at accessgrid.org , which is distributed to a number of us
involved in supporting and organizing the AGDP.

Yours,
Jennifer Teig von Hoffman
Boston University
jtvh at bu.edu