[AG-TECH] GGF6 - special AccessGrid facilities available for WG/RG Sessions

Jim Miller jmiller at insors.com
Tue Sep 24 14:01:50 CDT 2002

inSORS and the Global Grid Forum (www.ggf.org) are pleased to announce that
selected Working and Research Group sessions at the upcoming GGF6 (October
14-17, in Chicago) will be available over the AccessGrid for members who are
unable to attend the meetings in person.

If you are interested in attending a Working or Research Group session over
the AccessGrid,
contact your Working Group Chair immediately so that your session can be
scheduled in an
AG-enabled conference room at the University of Illinois Gleacher Center in
Chicago.

I will provide updates as to the scheduling of the Working Group and
Research Group sessions in the AG-enabled conference rooms.  For more
information on the entire schedule (still tentative at this point) for GGF6,
please see http://www.ggf.org/Meetings/ggf6/cal1.htm.

If you would like more information, please contact me.

We are looking forward to another great event!

Jim Miller
jmiller at insors.com
inSORS Integrated Communications, Inc.
111 West Jackson, Suite 1412