[AG-TECH] APWare Question

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Thu Sep 19 16:48:19 CDT 2002

Chris,

I remember the installation failed when I was a regular user.  When I
reinstalled the software, the installation succeeded.  BEFORE REBOOTING, I
tried using APWare and recieved the error "No class defined...".  With the
suggestion of Jay Beavers to reboot, this actually seemed to fix the
problem.  So, I guess when in doubt...reboot.

Thanks for your reply.

Allan
EVL at UIC
node-op