[AG-TECH] PIG and or 'Big' AG with Firewire?

Ben Juby bpj00r at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Sep 12 11:42:19 CDT 2002

I've experienced the 'blue tint' problem when using OM vic and Quickcam
3000. I managed to fix it by changing the "Pixel Depth (bits) and
Compression" in the Video Format dialogue box from "RGB 24" to "IYUV". The
Video Format dialog box is the one that automatically appears after you
close the Video Source dialogue box (which automatically appears when you
hit transmit).

Regards,

Ben

On 12 Sep 2002, Thomas M. Mueller wrote:

> On Wed, 2002-09-11 at 18:36, Ivan R. Judson wrote:
> >
> > Hi randy, I've gotten things working by hand with the orange micro ibot,
> > but for the cost, the logitech quickcam 3000 (and now the 4000) provide
> > 640x480/30fps (and now 1280x960, dunno fps for the 4000) are much better
> > deals (< $100).
> >

> have you (or anyone) gotten the quickcam 3000 (or 4000) to work without
> the weird bluish tint?

IAM Research Group
Department of Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton
SO17 1BJ
UK