[AG-TECH] quick question

Justin Binns binns at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 11 15:08:27 CDT 2002

I'd like to add to this that there is Personal Interface to the Access
Grid software available from the main www.accessgrid.org site (version
1.1, on the 'software downloads' page) that works quite well out-of-the
box, and with some minor tweaks to config files can use USB or firewire
cameras (which are fairly portable and cheap).

Justin