[AG-TECH] CCS Wednesday Seminar

Santhosh Kumar santosh at ccs.uky.edu
Tue Sep 3 15:16:24 CDT 2002

Hello,
  We are starting our CCS Wednesday Seminar for Fall 2002 tomorrow.
  We are broadcasting our seminars on AccessGrid. Here are the
  details for tomorrow's seminar.

  Title:  Answer-set Programming and Constraint Satisfaction
  Speaker: Mirek Truszczynski, University of Kentucky.

  Time: 3:30PM (Eastern Time).
  Venue: Full Sail
  Abstract can be found at site: http://www.ccs.uky.edu/ccs/wed.htm

  All the intrested sites can participate in the seminar.
  Sites which are intrested in participating in the seminar
  can turn up by 2:30(Eastern) to test with our node.

  We are going to use to VNC. Details will be posted on the website
  tomorrow.

Thanks,
Santhosh K Chennur,
Center For Computational Sciences,