[AG-TECH] APWare Question

Christoph Willing chris at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Mon Sep 16 17:08:26 CDT 2002

Allan,

Yes I had a similar experience last week when helping to install a
system at another institution. The machine was part of a windows domain
and at first we tried to install APware as a normal user. The
installation process offered to install as a privileged user, which is
how we installed it. When we then tried to run the software, we received
the "No class defined ...." error.

The cure was to uninstall the initial installation, then log in as
Administrator of the local machine (rather than the domain) and install
APware.

chris

--
Chris Willing                      Telephone   (61-2) 9351 3005
VisLab, A28                        Facsimile   (61-2) 9351 1880