[AG-TECH] Information required

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Thu Oct 24 01:13:01 CDT 2002

G'day

I was wondering if anyone could help me.  I am in the process of installing a few test machines to hopefully execute the software required for a Access Grid Node under RedHat Linux.  This testing will then allow us to setup a new access node very quickly (In theory anyway).

Could anyone please point me in the direction of where I can obtain Access Grid software to run under RedHat Linux.

Many thanks,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T.
B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

Network Engineer
Information Technology Division
Central Queensland University

High Performance Computing Support Officer
Central Queensland University

Research Assistant to Associate Dean (Research)
Faculty of Informatics & Communication
Central Queensland University

E-mail :  j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Phone  :  07 4930 9229