[AG-TECH] AG spaces pictures

Markus Buchhorn Markus.Buchhorn at anu.edu.au
Tue Oct 22 18:42:24 CDT 2002

At 03:28 PM 22/10/2002 -0400, Jennifer Teig von Hoffman wrote:
>This may be too late to be helpful (and maybe somebody else already pointed this out? I didn't see it in the mail archive) but the page with pictures of AG spaces is still on the AG web site. It's at:
>
>        http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/ag-spaces.htm

Has somebody reinstalled that page from www.archive.org? When you go to www.accessgrid.org the link to ag-spaces has re-appeared. Clicking on it gives you the page as you'd expect (pictures, etc.) - but all the links down the left (and the pictures) now reference archived pages at web.archive.org ???

Cheers,
        Markus

Markus Buchhorn, ANU Internet Futures Project,        | Ph: +61 2 61258810
Markus.Buchhorn at anu.edu.au, mail: Bldg #108 - CS&IT   |Fax: +61 2 61259805
Australian National University, Canberra 0200, Aust.  |Mobile: 0417 281429