[AG-TECH] electronic whiteboards

Jay Beavers jbeavers at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 22 11:57:01 CDT 2002

You might check out ConferenceXP Presenter.  This is the 'whiteboard plus ink' system we're using that leverages the nice new ink / pen capabilities on Tablet PCs.

See the LXP Overview video on www.ConferenceXP.Net to get an idea of how the PowerPoint plus ink scenarios work.  You can then download the binaries and source code for the ConferenceXP Presenter application.

 - jcb