[AG-TECH] Pictures of AG nodes...

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Sun Oct 20 22:09:49 CDT 2002

Brian,

The old page still exists somewhere on the Internet.  One nice site that
might be good to bookmark is http://www.archive.org/.  This website has
something called the "Wayback Machine" that will allow you to view
websites as they once were.  If you enter
http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/...you will have a list of dates
to choose from in which this web site took backups of the AG web site.  I
took the most recent date (approx. Oct 2001) and found what you were
looking for.  Try this link:
http://web.archive.org/web/20011102104846/www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/ag-spaces.htm.

One other nice trick to use is Google's cached web pages if you can manage
to get a hit based on your search criteria.  I used that to help me obtain
a form I needed from the web while the "live" site was down.

Hope this helps.

Allan
EVL at UIC
node-op