[AG-TECH] Multi-Headed Display

Don Morton donmorton at fastmail.fm
Thu Oct 17 15:59:01 CDT 2002

So, I just did a quick search on prices, and found an
article saying "At $9,995.00, Model PV230 DSK Breaks
the Price/Performance Barrier for Immersive, Multi-Panel
Displays."  Interestingly, one can buy three pretty
good projectors for that price :)  I agree, though,
it "is" cool and maybe there are some lower cost
alternatives?  Heck, for $5k I'll build one for anybody
who wants me to - three monitors + superglue!

   ****    NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS - donmorton at fastmail.fm    ****