[AG-TECH] Re: access grid

Mary E. Spada spada at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Oct 12 13:40:38 CDT 2002

AG Tech Community -

I'm forwarding this message as I think it was forwarded mistakenly to another list -

Can anyone assist?

Mary

At 06:34 AM 2/23/1970 -0800, you wrote:
>May I ask if you you were using the TRECC facility ( access node ) in DuPage County IL for an entrepreneurial collaboration could you patch in to a group in say Ryiadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or some other access point ? how does one determine other suitable and available locations? thank you

Mary E. Spada - Program Manager, Strategic Initiatives
Mathematics & Computer Science Division - ARGONNE NATIONAL LABORATORY
PH: +630/252.7715     FX:  +630/252.6333     CL: +630/240.2759
PAGER: spada-pager at mcs.anl.gov
http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/~spada/