[AG-TECH] Display machine

Nolan, Kevin [NCSUS] knolan at ncsus.jnj.com
Wed Oct 9 12:23:21 CDT 2002

We are using the compaq EVO8000's.h

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Eschbach [mailto:eschbach at labs.mot.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 12:36 PM
Cc: ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov
Subject: [AG-TECH] Display machine

All,

Anyone have a recommendation for a high-powered (multi-procesor) AG node
display machine?  Want to replace our existing machine with the most
powerful box that has actually been tested to work (runs Windows 2000,
accommodates a couple of high-end dual-head video cards, etc.).  Need the
power since we would like to handle multiple video feeds AND run some
additional applications on the box as well.

Thanks,
Jeff
Jeff Eschbach                              eschbach at motorola.com
Networks and Infrastructure Research
Senior Staff Engineer, Motorola Labs Internet2 Initiative
http://internet2.motlabs.com              Fax:    (847) 576-3240
Desk: (847) 538-5846                      Mobile: (847) 980-2240