[AG-TECH] Collaboration over the AG

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Fri Oct 4 10:23:28 CDT 2002

Hi everybody,

I'm getting organized for a talk at Purdue about multi-sector
collaborations over the AG. And we're such a big and cool community
these days that I can't possibly keep track of everything going on,
which is great!

If you're doing cutting-edge collaboration on the AG, please drop me a
note letting me know what you're up to (and if you have pictures, please
send them). I will of course give all proper credit and contact
information, so please include that information too. I'm particularly
interested in examples from business and industry, and/or collaboration
across sectors, but all cool examples are more than welcome. :-)

Hopefully this compilation will be useful for other people too, so I'll
post a URL to the slides here shortly after the conference (in late
October).

- Jennifer