[AG-TECH] Green Destiny testing

Christoph Willing chris at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Wed Oct 2 19:42:21 CDT 2002

George,

There may be some interest in attendance from the Sydney AG node but our
multicast is still not stable. I looked for bridge details for this
session on the NCSA scheduler but couldn't find any.

Will NCSA be providing a bridge for this session?

chris

--
Chris Willing                      Telephone   (61-2) 9351 3005
VisLab, A28                        Facsimile   (61-2) 9351 1880