[AG-TECH] Green Destiny: when is it???

Jackie Kern jkern at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 1 14:47:41 CDT 2002

You can find the information on the NCSA site at
http://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/meetingdetails.asp?MID=553
It will be held on Thursday October 3rd at 4:00 central time.  The venue is
Optiverse which is an NCSA venue.  We will be sending out information about
testing for this meeting tomorrow.  Testing will most likely take place
Thursday morning.  Please feel free to contact us with any questions or
concerns.

Thanks
Jackie Kern
NCSA