[AG-TECH] event server seg fault

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Thu Oct 17 17:37:48 CDT 2002

I saw this when I had installed a new 7.3, and run all the RH updates.
After installing the AG suite - the vrm seg faulted.  I haven't re-visited
that yet, since I can't use it externally anyway - I'm a 'bridger' right
now ...

I'd be interested if someone has a reason.  I did the full-boat upgrade -
kernel, glibc, the works.

-randy