[AG-TECH] Display machine

Jeffrey Eschbach eschbach at labs.mot.com
Wed Oct 9 11:36:24 CDT 2002

All,

Anyone have a recommendation for a high-powered (multi-procesor) AG node
display machine?  Want to replace our existing machine with the most
powerful box that has actually been tested to work (runs Windows 2000,
accommodates a couple of high-end dual-head video cards, etc.).  Need
the power since we would like to handle multiple video feeds AND run
some additional applications on the box as well.

Thanks,
Jeff
Jeff Eschbach                              eschbach at motorola.com
Networks and Infrastructure Research
Senior Staff Engineer, Motorola Labs Internet2 Initiative
http://internet2.motlabs.com              Fax:    (847) 576-3240
Desk: (847) 538-5846                      Mobile: (847) 980-2240