[AG-TECH] RAT Software Design Documentation

Lawrence Salud lawrence_salud at mac.com
Tue Oct 1 19:56:00 CDT 2002

I am in the early stages of porting the RAT software (version 4.2.22)
to a WinCE-based, Pocket PC handheld device.  I am looking for software
design documentation to help me get a better mental model of the RAT
software for these porting purposes.  Can anyone point me to specific
resources, people, etc. to get a quicker handle of the RAT software?

My name is Lawrence Salud.  I work as a CS graduate student at EVL.  I
am very new to the AG TECH community and would like to just say that
this is quite exciting for me to be exposed to such exciting work and
admirable company.