[AG-TECH] Video cam advice for XP/linux laptop

Gary Refka grefka at insors.com
Wed Nov 13 09:15:44 CST 2002

Mike,

As Chris has pointed out the standard VIC and RH below 7.3 do not support
USB cameras without a lot of fiddling.  We have run RH 7.3 with OpenMash Vic
and the Logitech Pro 3000 with success, as have others.  I'm not sure what
this effect this combination would have on using the PIG.

Gary A. Refka
Director of Engineering Operations
INSORS Integrated Communications, Inc.
111 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 1412