[AG-TECH] tkmoo and mud

Thomas M. Mueller Thomas.M.Mueller at Dartmouth.EDU
Wed Nov 13 15:18:22 CST 2002

i always get a lag of 20 seconds to a minute between typing something and having it show up as me saying it.

--- Jennifer Teig von Hoffman wrote:
I don't think it's a problem with the server; I've never seen more than one or two seconds' lag except when major network problems were taking place.

- Jennifer

Don Morton wrote:
--- Start of quoted text:
On 13 Nov 2002 15:05:44 EST, "Thomas M. Mueller"