[Fwd: Fwd: RE: [AG-TECH] ddvic error]

Markus Buchhorn Markus.Buchhorn at anu.edu.au
Mon Nov 11 23:23:37 CST 2002

Uhm - is anybody going/able to explain what happened? i.e. why did we get this error, and why did ddvic die because of it? I know there are other (more or less) imaginative ways to DoS the AG, so I'd like to understand what to watch out for in this case.

Cheers,
        Markus

At 10:53 PM 11/11/2002 -0600, Bob Olson wrote:
>Cool, thanks for fixing that.
>
>--bob
>
>> Hello, Bob;
>> The problem should be fixed now. It is because of a line of
>> misconfiguration.
>>
>> Sorry for the inconvenience.

Markus Buchhorn, ANU Internet Futures Project,        | Ph: +61 2 61258810
Markus.Buchhorn at anu.edu.au, mail: Bldg #108 - CS&IT   |Fax: +61 2 61259805
Australian National University, Canberra 0200, Aust.  |Mobile: 0417 281429