[AG-TECH] Greetings, and a few questions...

Luc Renambot renambot at cs.vu.nl
Fri May 31 06:03:03 CDT 2002

Same here. Our 3 machines (1 Win2000 and 2 Linux) are AMD
1.2 Ghz, all Nvidia GeForceMX dual-output (AGP and
PCI). It works fine. Perhaps a consideration is the
noise: we use a small room, and the 3 PCs produce
some background noise (big fan and power supply).
Perhaps with PIII, it's less noisy.

Luc.