[AG-TECH] Virtual Venues projects...

Shawn Davis wdavis at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue May 28 22:46:15 CDT 2002

I've been thinking about how scheduling would play into this new VV server
model.  In particular, how the scheduler I developed might be modified to
fit into this model quite nicely.  Without being fully aware of what all
this new VV spec entails, I was thinking about how I could allow everyone
to run their own scheduler, but enable them all to talk to each other so
that someone at NCSA could seamlessly, using NCSA's scheduler, find and
join a meeting that is scheduled on EVL's scheduler, for example.
So I am definitely interested in learning more about the details of the new
VV model.
-Shawn