[AG-TECH] venues mud

John A. Greenfield green at ahpcc.unm.edu
Wed May 8 15:27:38 CDT 2002

It fails by just hanging after the connect.
e.g. if I telnet to venues.accessgrid.org 7777]
     I get "connected to ag.mcs.anl.gov" then I type connect user password
     and it just sits there. Never connects.

     If I try via tkmoo, it just sits there only printing the moved to #
     lines.

     If I connect to 7779 in tkmoo as greenfield it takes me to the front
     porch.

John

On Wed, 8 May 2002, Robert Olson wrote:

> No, there haven't been any changes to the venues stuff ..
>
> What fails in trying to connect to the 7777 port?
>
> --bob
>
> At 02:01 PM 5/8/2002 -0600, John A. Greenfield wrote:
> >I can connect to the proxy port 7779 using my newer login, I can't connect
> >to the 7777 port (so the automatic system doesn't work) and I can't login
> >with the old "unmag" login name.
> >
> >Did you purge old login names since Friday ?

John Greenfield
green at ahpcc.unm.edu
University of New Mexico
THE ALBUQUERQUE HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING CENTER
Office # 505-277-8249
Direct # 505-277-9545
Fax #    505-277-8235